Made to measure jeans and tailor made bespoke jeans fitting.
Made to measure jeans and tailor made bespoke jeans
We offer our basic straight leg jeans in 2 size systems,
- According to standard sizes STD
- jeans custom made, made to measure MTM.
According to standard sizes, you will receive standard jeans that are reasonably spacious and can therefore be worn by almost everyone.
All other jeans tapered, bootcut.... we only make made to measure.
We make custom MTM jeans according to your body measurements. These sizes consist of 3 types of sizes.
- Model related sizes.
- Body measurements.
The Model related (how high should the jeans sit and what waist circumference do you want) and body measurements (hip, thigh, calf ...) are fixed according to each wearer, and cannot be played with.
The oversizes, on the other hand, allow you to determine which fitting or cut for the jeans you want. These oversizes are the amount of fabric that you can take between your fingers on the garment.
We use the following oversizes.
- The belt oversize is usually 0 cm, otherwise your trousers will not hang. However, if you wear suspenders and want to put a thick sweater in your pants, you can play with this, especially with our suspender pants and suspender skirt.
- The hip oversize, which largely determines the comfort. Women usually use 0 or 1 cm here, but 2 cm is a good figure for men, especially if you want to put something in the front pockets.
- The thigh oversize is usually the same as the hip oversize, as this also determines the wearing comfort.
- The calves oversize, this determines the style of your legs, wide legs or not....
Here are some examples of different band/hip/thigh/calf oversizes.
- 0/2/2/2 straight leg, comfortable pants
- 0/1/1/6 straight leg, wide at the ankles.
- 0/1/1/1 straight leg, slimfit pants, because we don't make stretch from an ecological point of view, this is the tightest that is still wearable.
- 0/0/1/1 Bootcut wide leg
However, if you have any questions, feel free to ask them via our messenger button that you can find on the model pages, or via our contact email.